During August we are meeting for church in our buildings after several months of church online. We are looking forward to seeing you face to face.
Returning to church will look a bit different to normal so make sure you check out the walkthrough video before you come.
St James is COVID-19 safe.
We are asking everyone who comes onto our site to:
- Check in with contact details (as required by NSW Health)
- Wash hands regularly
- Practise physical distancing
- Stay at home if unwell
We’re asking everyone who comes into our buildings to check in as required by the NSW Health department regulations.
Changes to our ministries
- Sunday services: returning at new times in the church and hall
Kids and Youth
- Friday afternoon kids’ clubs: onsite, Kindergarten – Year 4 from 4.30pm-5.30pm, Year 5 & 6 from 5:30pm – 6:30pm
- Friday night youth group: returning in term 3
- Sunday kids’ and youth programmes: returning in term 3 on Sunday 3.45pm- offsite at St John’s Ashfield Ministry Centre- 81 Alt St, Ashfield
- Croydon Kids and Friday playgroup: suspended- waiting for direction from Playgroups NSW
- Jesus Club: aiming to return 24th August
- Growth Groups: will be meeting online & in people’s homes